3.05.2008

Spring Training

Honestly, is there anything cuter on little boys than a Little League uniform? I love them. This year even have these cute little buttons at the top. I know, Mom's are weird. This is Jake and Dylan out front before the opening day activities.
No, Dylan never pulls his hat up farther. He thinks it's cool like this. Let's just hope he can see to hit the ball. On opening day, all the teams in all the divisions take pictures and then have a parade. This is at the Boulder Creek High School football field and the kids are walking around the track while the families sit in the stand.
This is Dylan's team. They were first in the parade. So cute! Can you even see him though? He's behind the boy holding the banner.
The T-ball kids were first and then there was Farm. Unfortunately, Jake's team didn't get to walk very far around the track. So they were pretty far down the line from Dylan's team. But I got up out of my seat to go snap this. Can you see Jake? He's again behind the kid holding the banner on the left. Games start this Saturday on Jake's birthday so we'll begin our crazy spring schedule with 2 boys in Little League. I think I've resigned to it now. I have 3 boys - what did I expect? To be at the ballet studio? Nope. It's official. We're the sports family.

5 comments:

Erica said...

How cute are they! Does Carter get jealous of his brothers? I love that Dylan needs his hat to be like that. They are looking so old! I can't wait to see more pics of Little League and Jake's B-day!

Carrie said...

How super cute! I love that there is a parade! I CAN'T WAIT til my boys get to do this! Ryan missed the cut off for the T-Ball season this year. So we can start next year...speaking of, I need to figure out when to sign up for Soccer. I still don't understand why your leagues start so young there and ours start so much later. Last soccer season we went to see our friend's little guy play and I got teary walking to the field! Good times...with our three boys, I figure we'll be there too!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Baseball season already, wow. You guys are going to be busy. Your boys are seriously the most handsome boys I've ever seen. I love all your pictures in your blog. How fun. Thanks for sharing it with me. I can't wait to see whats next...maybe Dylan hitting a home run!

Amy said...

I sometimes imagine Owen playing organized sports. Was Dylan excited about baseball, or did he just not want his picture taken? Cute, cute boys. I, like you, love little boys in baseball uniforms. Post their pictures and keep us updated on how well they do this year. I am a little sad you won't be spending time in a ballet studio.

Eric and Sierra said...

I wanted to thank you for the sweet note and treats. We miss you guys and that awesome anthem place with so many activities for the kids. I am excited to keep in touch with your beautiful family. Great blog!!