9.11.2010

carter is 5 - what the heck?!



Carter was able to celebrate his 5th birthday while we were in Seattle. He had so much fun planning his Star Wars themed party with Grandma Burnett. All the family was able to come. We had a delicious BBQ that Peg prepared as well as birthday cake and brownies.








My little buddy was big time spoiled with presents but was a little bummed to find out that he had to wait for them to get shipped to us in Arizona.
Here's a cute picture of Carter after he hit the pinata and also of him blowing out the candles with Pa.
I'm so happy to have Carter as a part of our family. He is so happy and mellow and easy. I love how he is still so snuggly and still likes to sit with me. I know that it is fading fast so I am soaking in every moment. I can't believe how fast 5 years old came for this little boy!

6 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

Wow! What a big guy!

Karen M. said...

I agree-what the heck?! He is getting so big but staying so cute and tender. I miss him!

Erica said...

So old! But wasn't this back in June?! Playing catch up much?! I am glad to see it though!

Carrie said...

Yay for catching up:) Looks like he had a fun time with the Watson family and i bet they loved having him for his birthday! Happy Birthday Carter!

Jer and Cam said...

Happy belated bday Carter! Getting old 4 sure and we are def. missing him at park days and on our morning walks! LOVE HIM!!!

Unknown said...

so the latest birthday wish ever...

sorry it's like I had a baby