4.25.2008

Also introducing...

My other newest nephew!!
Kyle Reese Motley
Born to my brother Scott and his wife Carrie on April 24, 2008
Weighing in at 9 lbs. 12 oz.Look at those cheeks! Must squish now.
Carrie and Kyle are doing awesome and my mom tells me that big brothers Ryan and Sean are so excited about their new little brother. They are both being so gentle and quiet around him and Ryan was awfully upset at the nurse that came to take Kyle's blood when they were visiting. Can't wait to meet him!

Isn't our family so lucky? Two beautiful boys within two days of each other. Which brings the kid tally on the Motley side to...
Boys: 8
Girls:0
Any bets on what my sister Erica is having? She finds out soon...

7 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Wow congrats, two of the most beautiful babies ever! Why is everyone having babies but me?? That's crazy 8 boys and no girls, how fun. Boys are way more fun, I must admit! Just a guess but I bet your sis is having a boy.

Sally said...

Wow, 2 little babies within 2 days of each other. How fun! It is so much fun to have cousins close in age. Such a cute little guy.

Anonymous said...

Getting baby hungry??? Wow! What's with all the boys? Karl's side is the opposite- mostly all girls. We were estatic when Jacks came along so unexpectedly....I guess it is up to you and Patrick to produce the FIRST girl!

Jen Ryan said...

I agree...How can you not want another one after seeing them!! I love little babies and yea I know, they grow up but I love every stage so far. You'd be a great mom to no matter how many you had.
-Jen

Amy said...

I love that you threw in some baby statistics. I only know how to visualize boys, so that is what I am visualizing for Keeka. I really don't think I know how to visualize anything else. Does anyone else think I said visualize way too much in this comment?

PS Our family really is SO blessed. Are you feeling so sad that you aren't holding these babies RIGHT NOW! And seriously, if I wasn't baby hungery before....

PPS you made a little "oops" and I know how much you hate "oops" so that's why I'm bringing it to your attention. You said "Carrie and Hudson" When I know you meant Carrie and Kyle.

LOVE YOU!

jewly said...

How fun. I love babies and can't wait until my sister has her baby girl the end of May only I am not in AZ anymore. Doesn't it stink to not be there with them.

Jer and Cam said...

Haven't talked to you forever! Congrats on being an Auntie once again! Your nephews are both so beautiful!!