11.25.2009

a wonderful visit



We had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Burnett and are so happy they came to visit. We love it and the boys love it! When Dylan woke up on the morning Peg was to arrive, he said, "I want my Grandma right now!" We were happy to have lots of time with them.
I snapped this cute pic of the grandparents and kids family game night they had when Patrick and I got to out on a date. And we were so busy with games and activities and shopping and and eating and such that it's the only one I have!
Grandpa and Carter were able to continue the tradition of visiting the Harley Davidson store while the big boys were at school. Carter also took him over to the outlets to show him the big tree and weasel up some frozen yogurt with way too many toppings.
The kids showed them their sports skills - Jake had 3 games (with football and baseball), Dylan and Carter both had 1. It's fun that Grandpa and Grandma Burnett are such sports fans because there definitely is lots of it around here right now.
It was a great week and we love when they come to visit and we can have them all to ourselves.. We love you!!

9 comments:

The Moore's said...

Gosh naggit! How do you post your pictures so quickly?? I still haven't caught up with last summers pic's.

Wish we could watch some of the boys games too - we'd be great sports fans! G-ma and G-pa LOVED watching all their games.. we heard all about it!

Erica said...

Cute picture, but too bad it was the only one! I hate when you get so wrapped up that you forget to take them! We missed you in Maui but I am glad you got to have your own family time and a date night!

Ashley Bruggeman said...

I spoke with Peg this morning and she said they had such a great visit. Now WE need to get our to this cold and rain and come for a visit! Hope you have a Happy TG!

Paige said...

I know you enjoyed the visit...geez free babysitters and not to mention all of the fab dresses and shoes you got...grandparents are the best thing on earth. I cant wait to be one!

Carrie said...

Oh how fun! I've been in a fog lately and didn't know you got to have them visit! So glad the guys got to have fans at their games. Love family visits!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

There is nothing like some quality Grandparent time and it looks like your kids have some qualities:)

Sarah said...

What a fun visit!

Jer and Cam said...

You know how I LOVE fam game night. I might have skipped date night if I knew that was going on at your house! Way cute grandparents....don't you wish they lived closer???

JaMie HeApS said...

glad you got it all in and really gald you got some goods for the fancy party. cant waite to see them put to use.