10.17.2008

Introducing my niece...

Camryn Renee Smart
October 15, 2008
6 lbs 15 oz
20 inches
My first niece! Who knew such a thing could happen?! It's been all about the boys so far. Thank goodness Amy is due to have a girl in January - Camryn would be sooo outnumbered!She looks so tiny and precious in this picture. I can't wait to meet her! I'm not sure if I can hold out all the way until Thanksgiving - they change so much in the first month and I need a newborn snuggle!
Erica and Ryan said they were totally blown away by all her hair. I am loving it! Congratulations Erica and Ryan! My sister did great and I am so excited for them to begin the awesome adventure of being a family.

10 comments:

Amy said...

I need a newborn snuggle too! After seeing all these fun pictures I thought to myself "I want my baby!" I'm anxious to see how these girls fit in amongst all the boys. Should be loads-a-fun!

Lynnette said...

She's adorable! I can't believe all that hair, and how alert she is! Congrats to the new aunt.

jewly said...

She is so cute and Tiny. Now I need a baby to snuggle.

Jessica said...

What a cutie!

Mimi said...

She is beautiful. I love her little headband. Girls are so fun to dress. With Erika as her mommmy I'm sure she be stylish!!!

Carrie said...

Can you believe it's a girl! Obviously we've known this for a long time, but seeing her makes it so real and it already seems so different from all of our boys! I love the one of her in her carseat. Precious!

Donette said...

Wow = she is so precious! So little! I quickly forget that they can be so small! How fun for your family to finally get a girl! Yah!

Julee said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is sooooooooo cute!! Look at all of that hair!! I just want to cuddle her!! Congrats to your family for getting a girl!!! lol

Hayley said...

Congrats. It's nice to have a baby to snuggle to keep the hunger at bay. Love that hair!

AMissionary'sGirl said...

aww how cute!
<3ya, lauren