10.12.2008

Chris, Lindsay and the Hudson

We had a fun Sunday afternoon with my brother and his family. They were in Phoenix for the weekend to do some work and were able to stop by on their way home to Vegas.My nephew Hudson! So adorable, mellow and good-natured. The boys thought he was awesome too and pestered him way too much. He tolerated them pretty well. Dylan loved that Hudson had on an undershirt and promptly went upstairs to put on an undershirt of his own so that they could be twins.
I got to hold Hudson lots which was my favorite. Carter brought "nay-nay" downstairs for Hudson to cuddle with. I thought it was nice that he decided to share. He did not appreciate the suggestion from Chris, however, that Hudson take nay-nay home with him.
Look at this cutie! We had so much fun with them. Aunt Lindsey even jumped on the tramp with the boys and completely solidified her coolness. When Dylan came in, he asked if I could do a back flip. When I said no," he replied, "Well, Aunt Lindsey can!" He was in fine funny form today.
The proud boys with their cousin. We were so glad that they took the time to stop in and see us. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

14 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

Hudson is so cute! I am impressed that the boys have an aunt that can do a back flip on the trampoline. She must be the coolest.
Hey I noticed you are reading Edgar Sawtelle....how is it? I loved a Thousand Splendid Suns btw. Great pick.

So glad you picked up on the "those" comment in my blog- hee hee! I'm pretty sure I'll need therapy by Kindergarten, so it's good to know there's someone out there who understands my psychosis!

Carrie said...

Thanks Nikki! So prompt! So kind!
So cute! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. Can't wait! Can't even believe Erica will have a baby soon too! We'll have so many babies to play with! How fun.

Karen M. said...

Oh Hudson looks so cute with your boys! I can't believe how big he looks even sitting with his older cousins. It will be fun to be together soon. Will our house be ready by then?

Mimi said...

Hey how do I get to be one of your
'followers'????

Amy said...

Oh I'm jealous you got to play with Hudson. That outfit of his is super cute! I love that your boys have always loved babies especially their cousin babies. I love Carter's face in that last pic. Can Lindsay really do a bag flip on the tramp? To be honest, I'm not surprised. I better start thinking of something cool I can do to impress your boys. Wouldn't it be great if we could get another cousin picture when we are all together?

nikki said...

Hey Mimi - just click on the part of the gadget that says follow this blog and it will add you.

Thanks for adding me as a friend on facebook! I don't go over there much - I tend to blog - but it will be fun to be able to talk over there too!

Hayley said...

Are you kidding me? I never mind a comment. Great talking to ya yesterday.

Donette said...

Gosh little Hudson looks like he just fits right in! Fun Fun! We don't get too many family visitors-so I know that is always such a treat!

Cortney Clegg said...

That Hudson is one cute lil' chubster! AZ is the best place to spend Thanksgiving- the weather should be awesome...

jewly said...

He is a cute boy. How fun to have another boy in the family. They will have so much fun growing up together.

Erica said...

So cute! Even though we got to see Hudson a few weeks ago he still looks SO different! I just want to squeeze him! I am glad you got some pictures of him as they are the only ones wee really get to see since Chris and Lins don't share! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and yes our little one to be part of the cousin mix!

Kendra said...

Okay Hudson is just the cutest little baby EVER!!! How fun to be with your family!

Shantel Palmer said...

Cute pics! I'm impressed with your reading list. I usually read based on my sister-in-laws recommendations, but now I can find some off your list as well. I'll start with the ones you've marked as amazing - thanks!

Sarah said...

How fun to have family town!! I love that Dylan went upstairs and put on an undershirt too:) what a cutie!