5.31.2010

memorial day staycation with the motley's


We invited the Motley's to come spend Memorial Weekend with us at one of our favorite spots in the Valley - Sheraton Wild Horse Pass. It was a little more crowded than we remembered but we had a great time soaking in the sun and getting to know this little Georgia peach, who was teeny-tiny the last time we saw her. Chris and Lindsay were awesome to make the trip down - we had a blast!








Hudson's cousins were thoroughly enamored with him and loved to obey his commands to "flip" and go down to the bottom. He is quite the pro at swimming in his muscles and loved playing in the water and going down the "whee" or the water-slide. He and Georgia are such fun, happy little guys and we loved getting some one-on-one time with them.













We really did nothing more than swim, relax. eat and chat. Is there anything better than that, really? My idea of a perfect weekend.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Totally sounds perfect! What fun! The pictures are so cute. I saw the video of Georgia laughing at the flipping cousins on Facebook and it's super cute! Wish we would hang with all you all too!

Jer and Cam said...

Ohh what a great weekend! I am so glad you got some family time in. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me too!

Amy said...

Oh that is my idea of a perfect weekend too!! I can't wait till we get to do those too... and VERY SOON!! Those Motley kids sure are cute. I'm hoping now that we'll be closer that we'll get to see them more often.

PS Good job getting that posted so quickly!

Paige said...

oh that sounds like a glorious weekend to me....are you feeling better? I hope so!

Cortney Clegg said...

That sounds so relaxing! And that little girl (is it Georgia?) is such a doll! Too cute! Wishing it was warm enough here to swim. :)

Erica said...

Sad we missed out! Would have been so fun! But it looks you didn't miss us too much! So fun to be with family on holidays like these and just relaxing and playing in the pool! Maybe next time...

Karen M. said...

Yeah-pictures! I love it! You look like it was all so fun. I'm glad we got a sneak peek of you too in Georgia's video, otherwise the picture taker is never documented. Glad it all turned out perfect!

JaMie HeApS said...

that sounds like heavin my dear, and can i say your bro is dillians twin... wow they look alike.
whos looking forward to another perfect weekend??? me.