1.15.2010

my blog is lame



There are never any new posts on it. So here in January I would like to tell you about Christmas in case you still care.

Here are pictures and some highlights:

Fun Christmas Eve Mexican fiesta with fabulous friends

5:45 wake-up on Christmas morning

Sweet bed head and great gifts from Santa, Mom and Dad and family far away

Motley Family Ski/Snowboard day proved Dylan had skills,

and Carter had skills, and that they must both stick out their tongues to have their skills.

Jake still has snowboarding skills even though it has been a year or so since he got up on a board.

New Year's Eve game playing. Yummy Round Table pizza. My kids made it until midnight, crazy! I was hoping to go to bed earlier. Not feeling well this day, can you tell by my happy face?



Lots of baby-holding and (3) cute toddlers to follow around, mainly by Dylan but a lot by me!


Other not pictured highlights:
Trying to get Hudson to call me "Nini"
Cooking a pheasant (that my brothers and dad killed) and chicken feast with my brother Chris
Eating at Fat's with Scott, Carrie, Erica and my hubby
Ryan and Dylan - Sean and Carter--the best of cousin buddies
Saying "hi!!!!" to Camryn
Everyone sleeping in until 9 every day
Shopping with my sis and mom
Cuddling Georgia
Seeing Jake and my mom coming down the mountain together
DC's with Erica and Ryan
Boudin's
Seeing Scott and Carrie's cute new house - congrats!
The whole crew at the train museum and Chevy's on the river
Dylan reading stories to Camryn on his lap
Jake and my dad making up an fight song for Anthem school
Trying to help Lindsay with her kids who wanted nothing to do with me
Having my mom bring me cranberry juice while I lay on the couch in her cozy Uggs, when I was sick with a ridiculous UTI
Watching Kyle dance
Dad's crazy treat bag for my kids for the long drive home
And I will leave you with this beaut. The day we went to the snow we all ended the day with a dance contest. The kids went first to hilarious results. Chris tried to rally the ladies - Linds was up for it, I think, but I felt like crap. So it was the men with the finale. Scott had the sweet moves, we're still waiting on Chris. But I think my Patrick was the winner.
You spin a little "Paperboy" and my baby still can bust a move.





10 comments:

jamie heaps said...

patty i so want to see your moves in real life... when? sounds like life has been good and busy just the way i like it. im noticing some fancy new yoga pics from you the master...wozza girl you are a champ, GLAD I GOT TO SEE THOSE MOVES IN REAL LIFE!!

Ryan Smart said...

I'm just gonna say-you're lucky I wasn't there to show you all up with my sweet dance moves. Although by the look on patrick's face, he wasn't kidding around. By the way I hear it's someone's big day tomorrow...happy birthday!!!

Amy said...

Why so much blog hating!!?? You make great posts and you take great pictures. So what's the problem? Tell me and i will help.

Well I'm glad you got to this post because yes, I still care. But sorry you were feeling horrible. Boy, I missed out on some fun times. Mike and I would have totally gotten in to that dance contest! Good job boys on all the snowboarding and skiing. The AZ boys conquer snow! Patrick... you are awesome... nuff said.

Jer and Cam said...

Happy B-day! I love your post and I agree I want to see the dance contest (tonight?)! You have been through the ringer with being sick lately...you are a trooper and I hope it's all gone for good.

Love the snow pics. Gotta get my kids out there!

Donette said...

Fun snow pics - your boys are so athletic! What studs!
I have been a lame blogger lately too - so you aren't the only one. I haven't even posted about xmas yet so you are doing better than me! I love your list of highlights! Sounds busy and fun!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!
Thank you for your blogging present to us:) I've been hoping for a Christmas post. 5:45?!? eek!

Love the list of highlights! Patrick's dance was one of my highlights...but I didn't want to be the one to post the picture! So glad you did:) It was such a great visit! Thanks for coming!

Sarah said...

What a fun Break!! We are going to need to get together and play Wii resort. We got it too - it would be fun with more remotes. I love the snow pictures!

Mary and Ryan said...

What handsome boys with a hot Mom...and my favorite is the pic of Patrick dancing too, the paperboy ditty song can get me going too:)

Erica said...

Blogs are tough! It is so hard to keep current and always be entertaining. We all have our lame blogs. I am glad however that you did end up blogging about our fun visit minus you not feeling well! I did love going out to dinner with you guys and just getting to hang out as a fam!

Mimi said...

I know what you mean, my blog is lame too! It's a big commitment. The good thing is that it allows friends and family to keep in touch and I love seeing how cute your family is. So keep the posts coming!