2.12.2009

Get your eat on!

So I've finally started my recipe blog which I know I've talked to some of you about. I thought it would be something fun to do to keep track of the recipes that I try and delicious stuff that I get from cooks I like. In no way do I profess to be an amazing cook (or baker-girl) but I do enjoy it and like trying new things.
My camera is broken which explains my lack of posts. I know - excuses, excuses, but it's really hard to blog without pictures if you're not an great writer. But I just figured out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer so my new blog actually has pictures on it!
So get your eat on here!

4 comments:

jewly said...

I will definitely check it out because you are an awesome cook.

Donette said...

Look at you! This is too much - you are too good and ambitious - stop it! I will definitely look forward to some new recipes - thanks for taking the time to do it!

Unknown said...

I love your new blog! So delicious!

Ashley Bruggeman said...

Looks delish! I am excited to try some new recipes...