2.22.2008

The Moore's Come to Arizona (Finally!)

The Moore's joined us in Arizona for their winter break and we were so excited to have them visit! It had been a year since we had last seen each other. We did some fun things in Anthem and took a road trip up north. And of course we had to hit In 'n' Out Burger! Our nephews are sweethearts and the cousins loved being together! Here are some of the highlights:


Yay cousins! Here's all the boys at the Community Center before they did the rock wall. D.J. was a natural, being the first to get to the top. Andrew was next and after many, many tries Jake finally got there too. Dylan didn't quite make it but he sure was cute! Carter ran around and Austin wanted to go home.

Here's us at Oak Creek in Sedona. We stopped there on our way up to the Grand Canyon. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed a picnic in Old Sedona and played by the creek.

Jake Man
Dylan and
Carter Boy
Here's our family at the Grand Canyon! It was fun to have Kim and Dave there so that we have a picture of our whole family. But when we got home, I realized we didn't have any of them!
Isn't this gorgeous? I can't wait until we can go explore inside. Someday. This is the first time I've seen the Grand Canyon with snow!


This is the life, right? Look at all those handsome boys.

Oh sleeping beauties. We tuckered them out. Hopefully they'll come back next year!

We miss you already!

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun that they got to come for a visit. You are so gorgeous! And, my nephews are so handsome. Jake looks so old in the one picture (in the hat) I hardly recognized him. Is it a very long drive to the grand canyon? It makes me want to come for a visit too. Great post.

Amy said...

PS I didn't purposely leave out Patrick. He's very handsome too! I love the classic "Motley" silly pic.

Carrie said...

What a fun trip! See...we have traveling to Arizona issues. I totally want to come, but if we come in a few weeks....Scott says it's going to be for a day and a half! Glad you got to have fun cousin time. Ryan's been asking for some of his own cousin time. I totally agree with Ames. Jake is getting way old looking! This blog is great...if you didn't have it, we never would have gotten to hear or see about your great trip! Good job!

Erica said...

Your kids are big! I love the family pics of you guys. And thanks Dylans for the flared nostrils! Bat caves! I am so excited to come down even though it will only be for a day and half! Do the kids want us to bring Nugget? I know their answer but the parents have to decide. I can't believe Kim and Dave crashed like that! Now we know where Patrick gets it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki! I love your blog- so many cute pix of your family! I can't believe how grown up they are all getting! A house full of boys- how do you survive? :)